ComforTrack - room view
The ComforTrack Energy Saving Sidetrack System
The ComforTrack Sidetrack System has a dual seal to give you the maximum in energy savings. The first barrier are durable, UV stable sidetracks with magnetic mounts. The second is a flexible ComforTrack clear edge seal which helps to create an air tight seal. When mounted, the ComforTrack dual seal system helps to minimize heat loss and save valuable energy dollars.
The ComforTrack system, available on select cellular shades, is notched to fit over the track, and the bottom rail is fitted with specially designed end caps. The innovative end cap design allows for smooth movement along side tracks when raising and lowering the shade.
The benefits of the ComforTrack Sidetrack System:
- ComforTrack increases privacy and room darkening by closing side light gaps between the shade and window frames.
- Comfortex Energy Smart shades with the ComforTrack System provides a thermal performance rating up to 5 times better than single pane windows alone!
- ComforTracks are available in 2 sidetrack colors: white and oak. Please specify sidetrack
color when ordering.
- The ComforTrack System is attached to the window frame with magnets and can be removed to make use of tilt-in windows for cleaning.
- When you insulate your windows with the ComforTrack Energy Saving Sidetrack Insulation System, you qualify for a 30% tax credit up to a maximum of $1500! Click here for details, or go to www.energystar.gov.