NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Bali 2" Faux Wood Blind
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
Bali 2” Faux Wood Blinds feature flat, moisture-proof slats that provide the well-appointed look of real wood at a reduced price. Faux wood blinds are a great choice for the windows in any room throughout your home. They are perfect for high-humidity climates and rooms such as bathrooms and kitchens, where they are less likely to warp due to moisture exposure than blinds made of real wood. These faux wood blinds come in a variety of popular solid colors such as Coconut or Buttermilk, textured varieties like White Sandblast that show grain like painted wood, and wood grain colors in Natural, Dark Oak and Brandy. A cordless lift with wand tilt control option is available, which provides a neater look and eliminates the possibility of cord entanglement. Multiple blinds on a single headrail will be required for wider windows. Faux wood blinds are easy to maintain; occasional light vacuuming with a brush attachment should keep blinds clean. More severe soiling can be removed by using a soft cloth and a mild detergent and water solution. Blinds under 12" wide will not raise or lower.
Installation Time: 10-12 minutes
Coordinating Products: To coordinate all of your windows, click here to see other products that are available in the same materials.
Child Safety: This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width (Single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width with multiple blinds on 1 headrail: 120"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Made In: Imported
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed with Cord tilter): 3 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed with Wand tilter): 3 7/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed Cordless with Cord tilter): 2 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed Cordless with Wand tilter): 3 3/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"