Bella View Trademark Light Filtering Cellular Shade
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
The Bella View Trademark Light Filtering Cellular Shade from American Blinds offers great insulation and softly filters light during the day. Select from a range of best-selling colors in either the lightweight single cell or extra-insulating double cell, all of which are white on the back for a consistent look on the outside. Shades come standard with cord control, or you can upgrade your shade making it safer for kids with the cordless option. Motorization is also considered to be safer for kids and comes with a filled battery pack. Choose only one remote if you want to operate a group of shades together, or get a remote for each group or single shade you want to operate independently. The top-down/bottom-up lift option allows you to open your shade from the top or bottom, while the Sun-Up/Sun-Down option allows you to have two shades in one: a sheer shade on top and a cellular shade on the bottom. Your shade will stack compactly at the top of the window when opened, providing an unobstructed view out.
Installation Time: 12-15 minutes
Child Safety: This product can be made safer for windows where children and pets may be present with the selection of the cordless (excluding cordless top-down / bottom-up) or motorized lift control. All other version of this product have accessible cords, and are not recommended for homes where children or pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 9"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Maximum Width Top Down Bottom Up: 96"
- Maximum Height Top Down Bottom UP: 96"
- Minimum Width Cordless Top Down Bottom Up": 15"
- Maximum Width Cordless Top Down Bottom Up: 96"
- Maximum Height Cordless Top Down Bottom Up: 86"
- Minimum Width Day/Night: 12"
- Maximum Width Day/Night: 74"
- Maximum Height Day/Night: 96"
- Minimum Width Cord Loop: 21"
- Maximum Width: Cord Loop: 144"
- Maximum Height Cord Loop: 144"
- Approximate light gap: up to 1/4" each side
- Made In: Imported
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (single cell - corded): 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (double cell - corded): 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (cordless, cord loop & motorization): 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - single cell corded lift): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - all other cell sizes and lift controls): 2 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1"