Find Your Perfect Window Blinds Today
If you’re looking for designer window treatments at affordable prices, you’ve come to the right place. The best part? You can order your new blinds from the comfort of your home! Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Choose the right product for your home
Before you start shopping, it’s important to ask yourself what you want out of your window coverings. Want to wow your guests with showstopping decor? Or are you looking for something a little more practical? Maybe it’s somewhere in between. Here are some resources if you need a little help getting started.
If you’re looking for general guidance on blinds for windows...
- Check out our video library for product overviews, DIY info and more.
- Browse our lookbook to find inspiration for every room in your home.
- Order up to 10 free swatches to sample any product before you buy. There’s no better way to be sure you’ve found the perfect color and material!
If you’re shopping for a specific feature or purpose...
- Concerned about the safety of your blinds? Check out our Child Safety page to learn more about window treatments that are safer for kids and pets.
- If you’re looking for maximum light blockage, browse our blackout shades and blinds.
- Want to ditch the cords? Shop our selection of cordless window treatments.
- For the utmost convenience, consider motorized blinds and shades.
The most popular types of blinds:
- Faux wood blinds offer the look of real wood blinds at a lower cost, while being more durable and moisture-resistant.
- Wood blinds imbue your decor with the richness and elegance of real wood, and are considerably lighter in weight than faux wood.
- Mini blinds are simple and versatile, a low-cost window treatment that still comes with plenty of options.
- Vertical blinds are the classic choice for covering sliding glass and patio doors.
- Fabric blinds add a delicate fabric layer to conventional mini blinds, providing a soft, warm glow.
Step 2: Design your blinds and order
After you’ve decided what type of window treatment you want, it’s time to design your product and place your order. We make it surprisingly easy, and we’re here to help you every step of the way!
It starts with measuring your windows. Read our guide on How to Measure for window blinds by category.
Then use our guided-design tool to customize your blinds with ease. We’ll walk you through every step of the process and explain all your options as you go. Before you know it, you’ll have beautiful new window blinds that are uniquely yours!
From there you simply add your item to the cart and check out as usual, or continue shopping if you have more blinds to purchase.
If you have questions at any time, call us at 800-575-8016 to speak with one of our expert Design Consultants. They’re trained in all our blinds and shades and will help you find the perfect solution for your home—no matter how complex your situation is.
Step 3: Install your blinds
Once you’ve received your new window coverings, it’s time to install! Your product will come with detailed instructions in the box. To get a general overview of the installation process, visit our How to Install page.
And of course, if you need help with your installation, call 800-575-8016 and request to speak with one of our Customer Service associates.