- ‹ Window Treatments
- ‹ Arched Window Treatments, Blinds and Shades
- Top Rated
- Price Low-High
- Price High-Low
Insulate with soft spun-lace materials. Excellent at providing privacy while allowing gently filtered light into your room..Sale
Insulates with soft spun-lace materials. Excellent at providing privacy while blocking out light.Sale
A modern and practical solution for arched windows in top quality light filtering fabrics. Non-Operable.Sale
Adds insulation and provides nearly full light blockage. Part of full collection of coordinating cell shades for all window types.Sale
The Perks of Arched Window Shades
The graceful curves of arched windows add style and glamor to any home. However, these unique windows don't always work with generic window treatments. To make the most of your arches, you need custom arched window blinds. These beautiful window treatments are the perfect size to cover your window arches.
The right style of blinds makes it easy to display your curved windows while still controlling light and privacy levels. There are several window treatment types to choose from. Pleated cellular shades arranged in a semi-circle are practical while having an eye-catching sunburst design. If you prefer the classic look of horizontal blinds, we also offer custom arched mini blinds. When you pick composite wood interior shutters, you can even choose between horizontal or sunburst panels. Whatever design you select, we offer matching rectangular blinds so that all your windows complement each other.
Benefits of Arched Window Blinds
Why should you cover up your arched window? There are many advantages to adding arched window treatments.
- Bold style: Many arched window shades have a lovely sunburst pattern with blinds that radiate out from a central spot. This appealing style calls attention to your home's unique architectural features.
- Reduces unpleasant glare: Don't let bright sunshine wake you up. Arched window treatments help you sleep later or use electronics without glare.
- Better insulation: Cellular shades trap heat, so they keep your indoor temperatures more stable. This lets you enjoy lower energy bills and a more eco-friendly home.
- A more cohesive look: Even if your arches are in a spot where you don't need privacy or light control, blinds are still helpful. The right style of treatment unites all your windows to create an elegant, timeless look.
Options to Upgrade Your Arched Windows
For extra style and convenience, consider these helpful add-ons.
- Blackout blinds: Some styles let you pick special materials that block more light. These are ideal for bedrooms, living rooms, and home offices.
- Heavy-duty slats: When ordering blinds, you have the option of selecting thicker slats. This upgrade improves durability and makes your blinds look more distinguished.
- Decorative back plate: This style of wooden shutters ensures your windows look great when viewed from outside.
- Inside mount: Though you'll need to be extra careful measuring these shutters, the end result looks a little sleeker and more elegant.
- Movable shutters: If you choose composite wood shutters, you can upgrade the shutters with movable panels. This lets you twist and angle the shutters to get the perfect amount of light.
Arched Window Shade Considerations
Since arches are a little unusual, you'll need to think carefully before selecting a window treatment.
- Keep in mind that all arches don't have the same shape. Some are perfect half-circles while others are elongated curves. You'll need to know your arch type to pick the right window treatment.
- If you order immovable shutters, make sure you're happy with the amount of light the shutters provide.
- Remember that arched blinds also work for circular windows. Two arched blinds can combine to create an elegant window treatment.
- If there's a "standard" window underneath your arch, choose your window treatment wisely. Try to find a style that works for both arched and rectangular windows.
Measuring and Installing Arched Window Treatments
To get the best possible results, you'll need to carefully measure your windows before ordering. Check the arched window shades product description to see how to measure your window and find the right mounting depth. Once you order your arched shades, you have a few different product installation options. If you're feeling handy, you can install arched blinds yourself. All you have to do is follow the easy instruction guide we provide with your purchase.
If you have any questions about measuring and installing arched shades, remember that our team is here to help. You can call 800-575-8016 to get measuring and ordering advice from the design consultants at American Blinds. In no time at all, you can be enjoying the gorgeous style of arched blinds in your own home.