- ‹ Window Treatments
- ‹ Vinyl Blinds | Vinyl Mini Blinds
- Top Rated
- Price Low-High
- Price High-Low
Bella ViewLow-profile, modern design with an easy cordless lift. Filter light in popular neutral color tones.Sale45.99 SAVE 40%27.59
BaliDurable and moisture resistant, ideal for bathrooms or garages. Available in modern colors, textures, and patterns.Sale83.99 SAVE 40%50.39
Bella ViewDurable and moisture resistant patented S-curve slats are modern and clean. Easy to operate, cordless blinds are perfect for any household.Sale50.99 SAVE 40%30.59
View our Vinyl Blinds Buying Guide
Durable and versatile vinyl is a great window treatment choice. Vinyl window blinds come in many colors and designs, so there are options for everyone. You can choose from all sorts of styles like basic white blinds or broad, faux-wood blinds. Blinds.com offers a variety of vinyl blind sizes and designs. Whether you want to cover a tiny bathroom window or a floor-to-ceiling living room window, blinds are an excellent option.
In addition to looking great, vinyl mini blinds also offer plenty of functionality. The slats on vinyl blinds are easy to angle, so you can block glare or let light in. You can also raise and lower blinds with ease, so you can enjoy views or have more privacy. Once you've installed your blinds, they'll look great for years to come. Vinyl is a very sturdy material, so your blinds won't fade in the sun or peel with age.
The Benefits of Vinyl Blinds
Why are vinyl blinds one of the most common window treatments? These blinds come with many perks.
- Minimalistic Style: Blinds are a simple, traditional choice for window treatments. They don't distract from your views, and they pair well with other treatments like drapes.
- Excellent Light Control: The option of angling, raising, or lowering blinds lets you get exactly as much light as you want. You can darken the room, get filtered light, or flood the room with natural light.
- Complementary Colors: The finish on these blinds comes in many neutral shades including white, cream, and sand. There are also styles that offer brighter colors like red, blue, or pink. This makes it easy to match your blinds to your room décor.
- Budget Friendly: Vinyl mini blinds are one of the most affordable window treatment options.
- Low-Maintenance: Vinyl is an incredibly durable material. You don't have to worry about your blinds warping, chipping, or peeling, and high humidity won't damage them.
Vinyl Blind Upgrade Options
To get the most out of your window treatments, try upgrading your blinds with these features.
- Cordless: This optional choice lets you adjust blinds by lightly touching the bottom rail. This provides a cleaner look and is safer for children.
- Routeless: Routeless blinds are a blind style that hides the holes cords travel through. This helps block out more light when you close the blinds.
- Cloth Tapes: Some styles come with fabric strips across the guide cords. These tapes add a little extra flair and increase privacy levels.
- Motorization: You can control these blinds with a remote, so they're fast and simple to adjust.
Things to Know About Vinyl Blinds
Here are a few other important things to consider before selecting vinyl window blinds.
- If you want the most light control and privacy possible, select S-curve blinds. These have curved slats that fit closely together.
- Both inside and outside mounts come with their own pros and cons. Outside mount blinds require less precise measurements while inside mount blinds have a more streamlined look.
- If you want the wood-look vinyl, make sure to select blinds with a textured pattern.
- For larger windows, consider a split design with two blinds on one rail. This makes it easier to control light, and it makes blinds easier to lift.
How to Measure and Install Vinyl Blinds
To get the best possible results, you'll need to carefully measure your windows before ordering. Check the vinyl blinds product description to see how to measure your window and find the right mounting depth. Once you order your blinds, you have a few different product installation options. If you're feeling handy, you can install vinyl window blinds yourself. All you have to do is follow the easy instruction guide we provide with your purchase.
If you have any questions about measuring and installing vinyl mini blinds, remember that our team is here to help. You can call 800-575-8016 to get measuring and ordering advice from the design consultants at American Blinds. In no time at all, you can be enjoying the gorgeous style of vinyl window blinds in your own home.