A quarter arch is one half of a regular arch. It consists of a right angle with the arched section diagonally across from the angle. To be a perfect quarter arch, the width at the bottom of the arch must be exactly the same measurement as the height. For non-perfect and elongated quarter arches, you'll likely need to provide a paper template of your window. Please call us at 800-575-8016 for more information.
- Width: Measure from left to right at the bottom of the arch. If you plan to mount a window covering below the arch (arches often sit above another window), consider where each window covering will need to be mounted.
- Height: Measure the straight side, from the base of the arch to the tallest point.
- For an inside mount, order your product in the exact measurements you took, making no deductions. The factory will apply deductions when making your product.
- For an outside mount, add 2" to both the width and height to get your final measurements. Your product will be made to the exact sizes you provide.
- Make sure you have a good mounting surface on both the bottom and the side, since this arch style may require mounting on both sides.
IMPORTANT: If you wish to order an arch window covering online, it must be a perfect arch or perfect quarter arch (as defined above). For all other arch styles, please call us at 800-575-8016 to discuss your options with one of our Design Consultants.