40% OFF WITH CODE "BESTFORYOU" ENDS 6/7
NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Acadia Living Advantage Wood Shutters
- Enjoy the classic charm of real hardwood shutters
- Durable and easy to install with pre-installed and pre-mitered components
This product is currently unavailable due to a temporary vendor closure.Shop Similar Products
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
Acadia Living™ Wood Shutters are made from the highest-quality wood, making them the industry’s gold standard for plantation shutters. They are one of the most beautiful and durable investments you can add to your home. The quarter-sawn wood adds more durability and wood grain to the shutters. Traditionally used in heirloom furniture, the featured mortise-and-tenon joinery allows these shutters to resist forces that wear down and damage shutters over time. They are dried according to the proper environmental conditions with Prescription Wood Conditioning to reduce shrinking and swelling.
Acadia Living™ Wood Shutters are hand-crafted and expertly finished. A labor-intensive, hand-finishing process involves multiple levels of sanding – adding a beautifully crafted finish and enhancing the stain or paint color chosen. Choose from beautiful, tinted whites, or opt to match your floors and trim with one of many natural stains.
Install Time: 30 - 45 minutes
- Get more from your view with InvisibleTilt™ - eliminating the tilt rod for unobstructed views and adding a cleaner, streamlined style to your window shutters. Open and close the louvers directly with the flick of a wrist instead of maneuvering a tilt rod.
- Shutters help better insulate your home. These window treatments will make your windows more energy efficient.
- Configure these shutters however you like. They are available with both inside mounts and outside mounts at a variety of louver sizes. Choose larger louvers for large picture windows, as smaller louvers can look too busy.
- Café shutters are half-height shutters that give you privacy at street level, while still giving you a clear view to the outdoors. Considerations:
- Easy installation is assured thanks to pre-installed magnets and hinges, as well as pre-mitered frames and pre-drilled holes.
- When ordering, ensure you provide the exact window opening size. Refer to the measuring guide.
- This shutter is not available for shipment to Hawaii and Alaska.
Child Safety Information: This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 13"
- Maximum Height: 131"
- Not available to ship to AK or HI
- Made In: Imported
Inside Mount Frames:
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/16" each side
Bullnose Z-Frame, and Bel Air Z-Frame
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 2 1/2" Louver: 1 3/8"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 3 1/2" Louver: 1 7/8"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 4 1/2" Louver: 2 3/8"
Vintage Hang Strip
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 2 1/2" Louver: 1 15/16"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 3 1/2" Louver: 2 1/4"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 4 1/2" Louver: 2 3/4"
Outside Mount Frames (Wall or Trim Space):
- Min. Outside Wall Space Vintage L Frame: 1 1/2" each side
- Min. Outside Wall Space Camber Frame: 2 5/8" each side
- Cafe Style
- Stainless Steel Hinges