NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Acadia Living Composite Plus Shutters
Acadia Living™ Composite Plus Shutters are an excellent match for your windows. Made from composite wood and coated with polypropylene, each set of shutters is easy to clean and prevents moisture absorption, even in areas where lots of humidity is present.Read More.
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
These beautiful Acadia Living™ Composite Plus DIY shutters are masterfully crafted to add value to your home. A streamlined look for wider windows, Composite Plus shutters offer an incredibly strong yet lightweight design. Each panel can be made up to 36” in width, providing a cleaner look for larger windows. With a few easy-to-follow installation steps, these made-to-measure shutters add style and practicality in multiple configurations that meet almost any need. The Acadia Living™ Composite Plus Shutters are made of durable composite wood and reinforced polymer construction. The protective coating makes these easier to clean and maintain than natural wood shutters. This layer safeguards against fading, warping, yellowing, scratching, denting, and staining. These beautiful shutters are available in over a dozen neutral and trending color options. With the opportunity to choose hinge color and match panel configurations on a larger range of window sizes, Acadia Living™ Composite Plus Shutters are perfect for those looking for an absolute custom look for a range of décor styles.
Install Time: 40-50 Minutes
- Get more from your view with InvisibleTilt™ - eliminating the tilt rod for unobstructed views and adding a cleaner, streamlined style to your window shutters. Open and close the louvers directly with the flick of a wrist instead of maneuvering a tilt rod.
- Outside mount frames offer the least restrictions on mounting depth.
- Inside Mount frames like Bullnose Z Frame and Bel Air Z Frame need less wall clearance and add trim to your window.
- Inside mount frame Hang Strip needs no clearance around the window and is great for minimalist looks.
- Smaller louver sizes like 2 1/2" match smaller windows. Larger louvers such as 4 1/2” go with larger windows where you need a wider view.
- Café shutters cover part of the window to give you privacy at street level, while still giving you a clear view to the outdoors. Considerations:
- These shutters have a simple 5-step installation process that anyone can follow. The pre-installed magnets and hinges, pre-mitered frames and pre-drilled holes make installation easy and straightforward.
- When ordering, ensure you provide the exact window opening size. Refer to the measuring guide.
- Deco Frame, L Frame, and Hang Strip include frame inserts to quickly cover up installation hardware. Bullnose Z Frame and Bel Air Z Frame use plugs to cover each individual screw hole.
- This shutter is not available for shipment to Hawaii and Alaska.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 13"
- Maximum Height: 119"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/16" each side
- Made In: China
- 2 1/2" louver rotation requires: 1/16" depth or more
- 3 1/2" louver rotation requires: 7/16" depth or more
- 4 1/2" louver rotation requires: 15/16" depth or more
- Min Outside Wall Space Camber Frame: 2 5/8" each side
- Min Wall Space Vintage L Frame: 1 1/2" each side
- Louver clearance depth varies depending upon louver size and shutter frame. For specifications call 800-505-1905
- InvisibleTilt (panels taller than 48" will have a split hidden tilt)
- Cafe Style
- Stainless Steel hinges