NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
American Blinds Legacy Roman Shades
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
Get a designer look without the designer price with theAmerican Blinds Legacy Roman Shades.. Select from a broad spectrum of solids, patterns and textures to suit any décor or design for you room. Add elegance and rich texture to your shades with a soft style known as Hobbled Fold, which features a series of top-to-bottom soft folds. Other fold options include Flat Fold, which hangs straight with no seams when lowered, or Plain Fold, which hangs straight but contains horizontal seams. For a clean appearance, select Cordless control to remove the clutter of lift cords. Consider top-down / bottom-up control to allow light in from the top or the bottom of your shade, or nylon Continuous Cord Loop control for easy lift on larger shades . This shade offers motorization with rechargeable battery as an upgrade.
Fabric: For a full list of materials for this product, click [here].
Installation Time: 20-30 minutes
Standard valance return height will be 1½" less than the valance height. This length will keep the rolled bottom of the valance from interfering with the return. Longer returns can be ordered upon request. Waterfall style shades will have the lift cords positioned behind the fabric.
Motorized shades come with a rechargeable battery. One charger is included with each order.
Cords are visible on backside of shade.
Outside Mount does not come with pre-drilled holes see Install Instructions. Outside Mount headrail on CCO and Motorized lift will measure approx. 1" wider than shade.
Child Safety: This product has exposed cords and is not recommended for homes where children or pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 115"
- Minimum Height: 16"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Made In: Imported
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Cord Lift): 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) (Cord Lift): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Top Down Bottom Up): 2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) (Top Down Bottom Up): 2 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Cordless and Continuous Cord Loop): 2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) (Cordless): 2 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) (Continuous Cord Loop): 3"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3 3/4"
Motorized Depth Requirements
- Under 58" in width requires Minimum Mounting Depth of 2 1/4"
- Over 58" in width requires Minimum Mounting Depth of 3 1/4"