NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Bali Pleated Skylight Shades
Bali Pleated Skylight Shades provide light control for those hard-to-reach skylight windows with style and texture.Read More.
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
Bali Pleated Skylight Shades provide light control for those hard-to-reach skylight windows with style and texture. These fashion forward shades feature a 1-inch pleats design that adds color and depth to the windows above, all while providing privacy and insulation and protecting your furnishings from damaging UV rays. The skylight shades are framed by white aluminum channels, which decrease light from entering. Select day liner or midnight liner for added light control and enhanced privacy. Shades can be operated with a handle or an extendable pole, allowing you to change your light preference throughout the day.
Install Time: 30 – 35 minutes
Select a day liner or a midnight liner for enhanced light control and privacy. Midnight liner is recommended for rooms needing maximum light blockage, such as bedrooms and media rooms.
Choose a pole for those hard-to-reach skylight shades.
Hardware is only available in white, with white side-tracks.
Widths over 24 ¾” will have a center cord visible when the shade is open.
Mounting brackets will be visible on outside mounts.
Fabric will have route holes that will allow small beams of light through.
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width (as single headrail): 61"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: If width is under 30" - max is 96". Shades over 30" wide have a max of 61" high.
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Maximum width Top Down/Bottom Up: 37"
- Made In: Imported
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Sky Poles - 3' - 6 1/2' and 5' - 9 1/2'
- Light Filtering and Room Darkening Liners Available