Bali Sliding Panel
- A graceful alternative to traditional vertical blinds for patio doors, large windows and more
- More than 100 fabrics to choose from, including light-filtering and blackout materials
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
Bali Sliding Panels, also known as panel tracks, are a stylish alternative to classic vertical blinds. Perfect for covering patio doors, picture windows or closets, sliding panels also make stunning room dividers, or even can function as a sleek door for a dining room, closet, home office or laundry room. Over 100 different fabrics and materials are available for Bali Sliding Panels, in a rainbow of gorgeous colors, patterns or textures, including some with light-filtering and blackout opacities. The panels come in a variety of sizes, and glide gracefully across a durable, aluminum track. Select a one-way or split draw, and finish your look with the addition of a valance.
Installation Time: 30 minutes
Coordinating Products: To coordinate all of your windows, click here to see other products that are available in the same materials.
Child Safety: When the wand control option is chosen, this product is considered to be safer for children. Control options with a chain and cord or bottom chain have exposed cords, and therefore are not recommended for homes where children or pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 23"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Made In: Imported
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1" (2 & 3 Panel) 1 3/4" (4 & 5 Panel)
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/8" (2 & 3 panel) 3 9/16" (4 Panel) 4 3/16" (5 Panel)
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
- Chain or Wand Control
- Cornice Upgrade
- Extension Brackets