Bali Solar Sliding Panel
- Filter out glare and damaging UV rays while preserving your view of the outside
- Many color and texture options are available, plus your choice of opacity level
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
Bali Solar Sliding Panels are a stylish way to filter out harsh glare and protect your interior furnishings from harmful UV rays while preserving your view of the outside. The panels can be ordered in a variety of sizes, and slide gracefully across a durable aluminum track. You can choose between one-way or split draw. There are many different choices of solar-screen fabric colors and designs to complement your decor, from solid colors such as Lucence Gray, Villa Onyx, Skylar Haze or Shoji Slate to patterns such as Terrace Bamboo, Weave Chestnut, Tropics Caramel or Vineyard Harvest. Choose an elegant, color-coordinated cornice upgrade to create the perfect, finished look. At night, the inside is visible from outside if the lights are on, just as if the window was covered with a sheer fabric. Bali solar screen fabric opacities vary between 3-10%. The smaller the percentage, the more UV rays are blocked by the fabric, so 3% blocks 97% of UV rays and 10% opacity blocks 90% of UV rays.
Installation Time: 30 minutes
Coordinating Products: To coordinate all of your windows, click here to see other products that are available in the same materials.
Child Safety: When the wand control option is chosen, this product is considered to be safer for children. Control options with a chain and cord or bottom chain have exposed cords, and therefore are not recommended for homes where children or pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 18"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Made In: Imported
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth 2 & 3 Panels: 1
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth 4 & 5 Panels: 1 3/4''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed 2 & 3 panels): 3 1/8''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed 4 panels): 3 9/16''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed 5 panels): 4 3/16''
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Cornice Upgrade
- Extension Brackets