Bali Vertical Blind - Fabric
- Fabric vanes offer a softer look than standard vinyl vertical blinds
- Options available for room darkening, valance or cornice upgrade, Magnum heavy duty headrail and more
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
Bali Fabric Vertical Blinds are an excellent choice for your sliding glass doors or picture windows. Fabric vanes offer a softer look than standard vinyl vertical blinds. The designer fabric vane styles range from sheer to room darkening, in a variety of weaves and materials, offering appealing choices to go with any décor. Free-hanging vanes come with sewn-in bottom weights and optional chain and clips to keep vanes from moving erratically. For increased privacy and room darkening, fabric vanes can be inserted into Stay Clear™ Channel Panels. The clear edge channels hold fabric securely and will not yellow over time. The opaque vinyl vanes provide additional privacy and light control. Coordinating Bali Pleated, Roller Shade fabric and Bali Sliding Panels are available for some fabric styles. Consider an upgrade to the unique and durable Magnum heavy duty headrail, which features a thinner profile for reduced vane stack and self-aligning carriers for trouble-free operation and allows for wider blinds.
Installation Time: 20 minutes
Child Safety: When the wand control option is chosen, this product is considered to be safer for children. Control options with a chain and cord or bottom chain have exposed cords, and therefore are not recommended for homes where children or pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 178"
- Maximum Width (One Touch): 144"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maxiumum Height: 144"
- Maxiumum Height (One Touch): 96"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Made In: Imported
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Valance and Cornice Options
- Bottom Chain