NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Bali Woven Wood Sliding Panel
- A graceful alternative to traditional vertical blinds for patio doors, large windows and more
- Choose from dozens of patterns made from beautiful, natural woven wood materials
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
American Blinds recommends Bali Woven Wood Sliding Panels for covering patio doors, picture windows, closets and more. Also known as panel tracks, woven wood sliding panels also make stunning room dividers, or even can function as a sleek door for a dining room, home office or laundry room. The panels can be ordered in a variety of sizes, and slide gracefully across a durable aluminum track. You can choose between one-way or split draw. Bali Woven Wood Sliding Panels are made of beautiful, natural materials in dozens of patterns that will coordinate well with your decor, such as Caracas Drift, Cabo Placid, Trinidad Deep Cherry, Antigua Cinnamon and Haven Cabana. Liners are an available option to add light control and privacy. Finish out your sliding panels with the addition of a valance.
Installation Time: 30 minutes
Coordinating Products: To coordinate all of your windows, click here to see other products that are available in the same materials.
Child Safety: When the wand control option is chosen, this product is considered to be safer for children. Control options with a chain and cord or bottom chain have exposed cords, and therefore are not recommended for homes where children or pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 18"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimun Panel Count: Width of 36"-92" 1-Way Draw 2 Panels
- Width of 36"-119" Split Draw 4 Panels
- Width of 92"-136" 1-Way Draw 3 Panels
- Width of 119"-144" Split Draw 6 Panels
- Width of 136"-144" 1-Way Draw 4 Panels
- Made In: Imported
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth 2 & 3 panels: 1''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth 4 & 5 panels: 1' 3/4''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) 2 panels: 3 3/16''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) 3 panels: 3 9/16''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) 4 panels: 4 1/8''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) 4 panels: 4 3/4''
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Liner options