35% OFF WITH CODE "FRESH" ENDS 3/29
NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Bella View Advantage French Pleat Drapery
- Pleated drapery provides an upscale look and feel at a lower price
- Choose from a variety of colors and patterns, plus upgrade options to enhance your drapes
This product is currently unavailable due to a temporary vendor closure.Shop Similar Products
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
Looking for high-end décor without the high price? The Bella View Advantage Pinch Pleat Drapery from American Blinds makes the perfect addition to traditional and upscale interiors. Available in a variety of attractive solids and elegant patterns, these drapes will tie together any room and add a splash of high style. In addition to their stately appearance, pleated drapes are easy to operate, giving you excellent control over incoming light, even on large windows.
These draperies have pinched pleats at the top of the drapery panels. The pleats easily attach to a standard drapery rod with hooks on the back of the drapes, or to eyelet rings with the aid of decorative hardware. Your drapes will not come with a liner unless specified. We highly recommend adding a liner to guard against sun and heat damage. Choose a light-filtering liner, or a room-darkening liner if you wish to darken the room more, when choosing your product options.
Available as stationary side panels (up to 36 inches wide), or as full coverage draperies.
For the utmost convenience, upgrade to a motorized control, which allows you to operate your drapes with a simple remote.
Click here for fabric content
Installation Time: 30-35 minutes
Production Time: 12 business days
Child Safety: This product does not have accessible cords and is safer for children and pets.
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Width (side panel): 36"
- Maximum Width (full drape): 216"
- Maximum Height: 180"
- Fullness: 200%
- 4" Header
- 4" Bottom Hem
- Three Finger Pleat
- Made In: Imported
- Outside Mount Only: panels are available as outside mount, meaning they are installed above and around the window casing. Ideally, you would have 8” of wall space above and on each side of the window.
- Privacy Liner
- Blackout Liner (white or ivory)
- Decorative Rod (Will ship separately)
- Standard Traverse Rod (Will ship separately)