Bella View Advantage Wood Shutter
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
Designed with long-term performance in mind, Advantage Wood Shutters start with select basswood and other hardwoods to create fine furniture for your windows. Choose from painted or stained colors, and select shutter configurations to suit your home’s window layout. Each wood shutter is crafted by hand, then finished by a painstaking process that involves multiple sandings and coatings with fine layers of the stain or paint you choose. This produces a smooth finish with brilliant surfaces that emphasize soft central shades. The compact wood grain provides long-lasting durability, and the lighter wood allows for flexibility in panel sizes. Many options are available to let you create the perfect shutters for your home. Select a color from the 6 shades of light paint including Pure White, Pearl or Crisp Linen, or instead choose from one of the 10 sumptuous stain colors offered, ranging from Goldenrod or Chestnut to Spring Rose or Black Walnut. You can choose the size of your louvers as well. The 2 1/2" size is the most popular and traditional, and better suited for Colonial and Victorian styled homes. The 3 1/2" size is more contemporary, but is perfectly fine in traditional homes, especially those with large windows. The delicate 1 1/4" size (20% surcharge) is reminiscent of old-world charm.
Advantage Wood Shutters are treated with the exclusive Prescription Wood Conditioning™ technique, which conditions the wood based on the geographic location where your shutters will be installed to reduce post-installation shrinking and swelling. These shutters are handcrafted with mortise and tenon joints that resist shear and racking forces endured by shutters to ensure prolonged quality and durability. They come with pre-installed magnets and hinges, pre-mitered frames and slotted keyholes for easy installation. To take easy installation a step further, choose pre-drilled installation holes. Touch-up paint or stain is included for do-it-yourself repair of minor scratches.
Installation Time: 40-50 minutes
Child Safety: This product does not have accessible cords and is considered to be safer for homes where children and pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 133"
- 2 1/2" louver rotation requires: 11/16" depth or more
- 3 1/2" louver rotation requires: 1-3/16" depth or more
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/16" each side
- Made In: Imported
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 2 1/2" Louver: 2"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 3 1/2" Louver: 2 1/2"
- Min. Outside Mount Depth with 2 1/2" Louver: 1/2"
- Min. Outside Mount Depth with 3 1/2" Louver: 1 1/4"
- Min Depth Specs for 1 7/8" louver shutters: Equivalent to those of 2 1/2" louver
- Outside L-Frame (backside measurement): 1 1/2"
- Outside Camber Frame: Add 6" to window width
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 4 1/2" Louver: 2 7/8"
- 2 1/2", 3 1/2" & 4 1/2" Louvers
- Cafe Style
- Divider Rail
- Front or Rear Tilt