NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Bella View Classic Blackout Roller Shade
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
Dramatically reduce harsh sunlight, glare, and UV rays for beautiful and state-of-the-art operation with the American Blinds Classic Blackout Roller Shades. This shade not only provides a great design element in your home but provides maximum privacy in our line of roller shades.
These easy-to-install shades are available in a specially curated array of different fabrics colors and arrive with neutral, color-coordinated hardware for a harmonious match to your home décor and style. For added versatility, choose our dual roller shade option which offers two separate fabrics, one behind the other, that operate independently to alternate between your preferred light and privacy needs.
Ever innovative, you can choose among several modern lift mechanisms. Featuring continuous cord loop, SmartRelease, cordless and motorized, lifts, there are options for every room and need. Our cordless lift option includes a fiberglass pole to operate high or hard to reach windows. The Pro-lift motorized lift system can accommodate 15 channels and an improved cordless lift system eliminates redundant pulling – just raise or lower your shade to the desired position.
For easy setup and ongoing convenience, the new Raceway installation strip comes standard with the SmartRelease lift option and the versatile dual shade. Offered also, is an optional LightBlocker guard that will cover side light gaps for better light coverage. For side by side windows with small gaps, these roller shades can also be coupled. Coupled shades allow two shades to be operated together by one control.
Need a finishing touch? Complete your shade with a fabric or wooden valance to match your home’s specific style. For doors, opt for handy magnetic hold-to match your glass door roller shades with your home for consistent style and convenience.
Installation Time: 10-15 Minutes
Child Safety: This product can be made safer for windows where children or pets may be present by selecting the cordless or motorized control upgrade. All other lift controls available for this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
- Minimum Width: 8 1/8"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Inside Mount Deduction: 1/8" on top
- Click here for Specifications by lift option
- Click here for Specifications by Fabric
- Cord Loop: 1 5/16" less than ordered width
- Cordless: 1 5/16" less than ordered width
- Motorized (without cassette): 1 3/8" less than ordered width
- Motorized (with cassette): 1 5/8" less than ordered width
- Made In: China
Chain Loop Mounting Requirements
- Minimum Inside Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Fully Recessed (no valance): 3 1/4" - 3 1/2"
- Minimum Fully Recessed (with valance): 3 1/4" - 4 1/8"
SmartRelease Mounting Requirements
- Minimum Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Fully Recessed (no valance): 3 1/2" - 3 3/4"
- Minimum Fully Recessed (with valance): 3 1/2" - 4 1/4"
Cordless Mounting Requirements
- Minimum Mounting Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Fully Recessed (no valance): 3 1/8"
- Minimum Fully Recessed (with valance): 3 1/2" - 4 1/8"
Motorized Mounting Requirements
- Minimum Depth: 2 1/4"
- Minimum Fully Recessed (no valance): 3 1/2" * 3 3/4"
- Minimum Fully Recessed (with valance): 3 3/4" - 4 1/4"
Dual Shades Mounting Requirements
- Minimum Depth: 2 1/4"
- Minimum Fully Recessed (no valances): 3 1/2" - 3 3/4"
- Minimum Fully Recessed (with valance): 4" - 4 1/2"
- Minimum flat wall space: 2"
- Cordless Lift
- SmartRelease Lift
- Coupled Shades
- Valance options
- Light Guard