Bella View Legacy Blackout Cellular Shade
- Blocks out sunlight when used with light blockers, and insulates against outside temperatures
- Single- and double-cell fabrics available in a beautiful palette of colors
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
Precisely control the amount of sunlight entering a room with the versatile Bella View Legacy Blackout Cellular Shade from American Blinds, our best-selling honeycomb blackout shade. Double-cell blackout cellular shades are ideal for areas that require excellent light control, such as the bedrooms of day sleepers or media rooms. Add light blockers to cover light gaps on the side of the shade. Choose from single- or double-cell materials, both of which provide excellent insulation thanks to the air pockets created by the honeycomb design, lowering your energy bills year-round. Available in a beautiful palette of fashionable solid colors and patterns, and made from a durable polyester fabric that resists stains and won't fray, these shades will provide years of lasting beauty. They stack compactly when raised, providing an unobstructed view of the outside, and come with a neutral white backing, providing a uniform look to your home’s exterior. Choose from a variety of style upgrades that give you total control over the light coming through your window, including Top-Down / Bottom-Up and Day/Night, both of which are available in corded or cordless options. The popular Top-Down/Bottom-Up feature allows you to maintain privacy below while letting the light in from above, or raise the blind from the bottom like a traditional blind. The Cordless ClearFit shade is a Top-Down / Bottom-Up shade for smaller windows that eliminates the top and bottom rails for a clean look. Day/Night shades provide 2 shades in 1, each with a different opacity level for multiple light control options. For standard shades, choose between corded, cordless or continuous cord loop to operate your shade. Larger shades operate more smoothly with the Continuous Cord Loop and SmartRelease features. Cordless options are considered safest for rooms where children and pets may be present.
Installation Time: 12-15 minutes
Coordinating Products: To coordinate all of your windows, click here to see other products that are available in the same materials.
Child Safety: This product can be made safer for windows where children or pets may be present by selecting the cordless control upgrade, excluding cordless top-down / bottom-up. All other lift controls available for this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where young children or pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Vertical Light Gap: 1/8" each side
- Standard Shade Rail Will Be Color-coordinated to the Fabric
- Made In: Imported
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Standard Cord): 1 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (XL and Large fabrics):1 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed XL and Large fabrics):2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Depth (Cordless & Continuous Cord Loop): 1 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount (Cordless & Continuous Cord Loop): 2 3/8"
- Minimum Inside (Cordless TDBU): 1 7/16"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount (Cordless TDBU): 2 5/16"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (ClearFit): 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount (ClearFit): 1 3/8"