Bella View Legacy Blackout Vertical Cellular Shade
- Block out light and enjoy energy-efficient insulation when the shade is closed
- An ideal covering for any sliding patio door or large window
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
A Bella View Legacy Blackout Vertical Cellular Shade is ideal for covering a wide window or patio door, or even to use as a room divider. Blackout honeycomb shades eliminate most light and provide privacy. With a variety of color selections and stacking options, these shades will work with any room décor, and they come with a white backing, which ensures a uniform appearance from the street. These shades are easy to operate and are available as single-cell constructions in either a large ¾” cell or an extra-large 1 ¼”cell. Upgrade to Day/Night shades to combine two different cellular fabrics: choose a sheer fabric on the left side for a rich, warm glow during the day and add blackout fabric on the right side for the times when you need complete room darkening and privacy.
Installation Time: 60-90 minutes
Coordinating Products: To coordinate all of your windows, click here to see other products that are available in the same materials.
Child Safety: This product does not have accessible cords and is considered to be safer for homes where children and pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 30"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Width Deduction: 3/8"
- Approximate Height Deduction: 5/8"
- Fabric stack height for Left or Right stack and Split Stack: 6 3/4"
- Fabric stack height for traveling center stack is 10 5/8"
- Fabric stack height for Day & Night Shade: 6¾” on the left and 6¾” on the right.
- Standard Shade Rail Will Be Color-coordinated to the Fabric
- Made In: Imported
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Split Stack
- Traveling Center Stack
- Day & Night Shade
- Spacer Blocks 3/8" depth