NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Bella View Legacy Light Filtering Sheer Shade
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
The Bella View Legacy Light Filtering Sheer Shade provides the light control of a blind and the soft elegance of a shade. These best-selling shades are made from a translucent fabric that provides privacy while gently diffusing light into the room.
Choose from either a continuous polyester cord loop or cordless to operate your shade. Made from fabric vanes that float gracefully between two layers of sheer fabric, these shades will work with any decor. They are available in a beautiful, modern palette of soft colors ranging from white tones like Glacier and Opal to colors such as Candlelight, Azalea, Fern or Midnight. During the day these shades provide filtered privacy and protect your furnishings when closed, and allow you to adjust the light as you rotate the vanes. At night, shades may reveal a shadow. When raised, your shades roll up into an attractive cassette headrail.
Combining the ease of use of motorized with a more budget friendly price, the power wand upgrade adds a motorized lift that is operated by controls that are attached to the shade.
Installation Time: 15-20 minutes
Child Safety: This product can be made safer for windows where children or pets may be present by selecting the cordless control upgrade or motorized control upgrade. All other lift controls available for this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 132"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/16"
- Approximate Inside Mount Fabric Deduction: 1 1/8"
- Approximate Side Mount Fabric Deduction: 1 1/2"
- Made In: Assembled in the USA from imported materials
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1"
- Minimum Side Mounting Surface: 1 1/4"
- Outside Mounts will have an additional 3/16" added to the headrail plus 1/8" tolerance.