40% OFF WITH CODE "BESTFORYOU" ENDS 6/7
NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Bella View Legacy Light Filtering Vertical Cellular Shades
- Gently diffuse light and enjoy energy-efficient insulation when the shade is closed
- An ideal covering for any sliding patio door or large window
This product is currently unavailable due to a temporary vendor closure.Shop Similar Products
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
A Bella View Legacy Light Filtering Vertical Cellular Shades from American Blinds will gently diffuse the natural light entering your room, providing privacy and insulation for energy efficiency. It is ideal for any wide window or patio door. With a beautiful palette of colors and a variety of stacking options, these shades will surely work with any room. They are also easy to operate and are available as single-cell constructions in either a large ¾” cell or an extra-large 1 ¼”cell. Upgrade to Day/Night shades to combine two different cellular fabrics: choose a sheer fabric on the left side for a rich, warm glow during the day and add light-filtering fabric on the right side for the times when you need greater light diffusion and privacy.
Installation Time: 60-90 minutes
- To coordinate all of your windows, click here to see other products that are available in the same materials.
- Shop the entire Bella View Legacy Cellular Shade Collection here.
Child Safety: This product does not have accessible cords and is considered to be safer for homes where children and pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 30"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Width Deduction: 3/8"
- Approximate Height Deduction: 5/8"
- Fabric stack height: Up to 10 5/8" for Traveling Center Stack
- Fabric stack height: Up to 6 3/4" for Left, Right, or Split Stack
- Fabric stack height: Up to 6 3/4" on Left and 6 3/4" on Right for Day & Night
- Standard Shade Rail Will Be Color-coordinated to the Fabric
- Made In: Imported
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/16"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Split Stack
- Traveling Center Stack