Bella View Legacy Roman Shade
- Choose from a diverse palette of solids, colors and textures
- Fabric content varies from cotton to 100% silk depending on collection
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
Get a designer look without the designer price with the Bella View Legacy Roman Shade from American Blinds. Select from a broad spectrum of solids, patterns and textures to suit any décor or design for you room. Add elegance and rich texture to your shades with a soft style known as Hobbled Fold, which features a series of top-to-bottom soft folds. Other fold options include Flat Fold, which hangs straight with no seams when lowered, or Plain Fold, which hangs straight but contains horizontal seams. For a clean appearance, select Cordless control to remove the clutter of lift cords. Consider top-down / bottom-up control to allow light in from the top or the bottom of your shade, or nylon Continuous Cord Loop control for easy lift on larger shades . This shade offers motorization with rechargeable battery as an upgrade.
Click here for fabric content
Installation Time: 20-30 minutes
Considerations: - Standard valance return height will be 1½" less than the valance height. This length will keep the rolled bottom of the valance from interfering with the return. Longer returns can be ordered upon request.
Coordinating Products: To coordinate all of your windows, click here to see other products that are available in the same materials.
Child Safety: This product has exposed cords and is not recommended for homes where children or pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 115"
- Minimum Height: 16"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Made In: Imported
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Cord Lift): 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) (Cord Lift): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Cordless and Continuous Cord Loop): 2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) (Cordless): 2 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) (Continuous Cord Loop): 4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"