NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Bella View Prestige Blackout Skylight Cellular Shade
- High-quality designer blackout cellular shades for your skylight block light and add insulation.
- Easy to use system operated on a center handrail with sky poles available for hard to reach windows.
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
The Bella View Prestige Blackout Cellular Shade collection from American Blinds offers our widest array of cellular products so that you can carry out the same style and quality throughout your home with shades specifically made for all of your windows. The Prestige Blackout Cellular Skylight shade offers you an easy-to-use and great-looking solution to block light and add insulation from above.
This means you can keep an amazing sky view or block light and add privacy from above when there’s a need – the best of both worlds! Choose from a range of rich, best-selling colors in a lightweight single cell structure, all include white fabric facing outward for a uniform street/sky-side view. Easy to operate by a center handle, telescoping sky poles are also available upon request for hard to reach windows.
Available in a slim, efficient 3/8” single cell size, these skylights come with a durable frame, aluminum side channels, and are offered in both inside and outside mount. To ensure long-lasting performance, all shades over 30 ¾” will have a center cord visible when the shade is open – a subtle addition telling of the shade’s quality and durability.
Install Time: 30 Minutes
- Blackout shades will block all light during the day. For daytime light filtration, consider one of our light-filtering shades.
- These shades are not recommended for areas where they may get wet. For such areas consider faux wood blinds, mini blinds, or faux wood shutters.
- Shade widths over 30 3/4" will have a center cord visible when the shade is open.
- Operates with a handle on the center rail and telescoping skylight poles are available upon request.
- Your shade’s brackets will be visible on an outside mount.
- Side mounts not available with this skylight shade
- Window top and bottom corners must be 90º.
- 90-degree corners at top and bottom are required for mounting.
- Shop the entire AmericanBlinds.com Cellular Shade Collection here.
Child Safety Information: This product is considered to be made safer for places where children and pets may be present due to no hanging cords or strings.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12 3/4"
- Maximum Width: 61"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 96" ( If width is less than 30 3/4")
- Maximum Height: 61" ( If width is greater than 30 3/4")
- Made In: Imported
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Single Cell
- Double Cell
- Extension Pole