NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Bella View Prestige Light Filtering Vertical Cell Shade
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
The Bella View Prestige Light Filtering Vertical Cellular Shade is a wonderful addition to our complete collection of first-class cellular shade products. From French doors, standard windows, sliding doors, and more, the Prestige line of Cellular shades can help you carry the same great style and functionality throughout your entire home.
Made especially too meet the needs of large windows such as patio doors up to 120” wide, these vertically oriented cellular shades open and close from side to side along a strong and color-coordinated aluminum headrail. Operation is easy and your shade can lock in place at your desired position with locking handles located on the side rails.
More than meets the eye, these marvelous shades not only meet your privacy, light-filtering, and functionality needs, but their unique honeycomb-like cell structure provides extra insulation against extreme temperatures for better comfort overall.
Available in a wide range of soothing neutrals and designer colors to match any design scheme, these vertical cellular shades are also offered in ¾” and 1 ¼” single cellular sizes for even further customization. Arriving with your choice of color-coordinated, neutral colored head rails and side rails these shades provide the perfect look for less standard window sizes and elevate your home’s style and décor.
Choose your own stacking options to customize where and how you open your shade; from the left, right or center.
Install Time: 45 Minutes
- These shades are not recommended for areas where they may get wet. For such areas consider faux wood blinds, mini blinds, or faux wood shutters.
- For vertical cellular shades, there is a light gap between adjacent side rails.
- For vertical cellular shades, the handles between the bypass and butt shades will be offset 33/4" from each other for ease of operation.
- Shop the entire AmericanBlinds.com Cellular Shade Collection here.
Child Safety Information: This product is considered to be made safer for places where children and pets may be present due to no hanging cords or strings.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Width Deduction: 1/2"
- Approximate Inside Mount Height Deduction: 9/16"
- Stack for widths less than 72": 9 5/8"
- Stack for widths 72" to 120": 13 3/8"
- Made In: Imported
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 5/8"
- Headrail Deminsion: 1 1/2" high, 2" deep
- Projection Brackets