40% OFF WITH CODE "BESTFORYOU" ENDS 6/7
NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Bella View Prestige Roman Shades
- Many colors and textures to choose from – request free samples to find your perfect fabric
- Choose your preferred fold style and add a valance for a finishing touch
This product is currently unavailable due to a temporary vendor closure.Shop Similar Products
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
Bella View Prestige Roman Shades from American Blinds are available in a variety of fabric colors and textures ranging from Bellevue Cotton, Fields Rye or Normandy Sandstone to Camden Poinsettia, Portofino Cocoa, Odyssey Palm or Surrey Riverrock so you can create a soft, classic shade that will match any decor. With Cordless Lift, Continuous Cord Loop, blackout liner, and/or valance upgrades, you can create a functional yet beautiful shade. Choose your preferred fold style, either Classic Flat or Hobbled Style Fold. A matching valance upgrade adds an extra touch of class to complete the look. The cordless control is recommended for ease of use, while the continuous cord loop is a recommended upgrade for larger, heavier shades.
Click here to see fabric content and repeat information.
Installation Time: 15-20 minutes
Child Safety: This product has exposed cords and is not recommended for homes where children or pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width - Continuous Cord Loop: 14"
- Minimum Width - Cordless: 20"
- Maximum Width - All Lifts: 96"
- Minimum Height - All Lifts: 24"
- Maximum Height - Continuous Cord Loop: 96"
- Maximum Height - Cordless: 86"
- Maximum Square Footage - Continuous Cord Loop: 60 sq. ft.
- Maximum Square Footage - Cordless: 40 sq. ft.
- Made In: Imported
Mount Tolerance: 1/4”
Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/4"
Minimum Inside Mount depth - Cordless: 1 1/4"; Fully Recessed Depth: 1 3/4"
Minimum Inside Mount depth - Continuous Cord Loop With 1 1/4” Headrail: 1 7/8; Fully Recessed depth: 1 3/4"
Minimum Inside Mount depth - Continuous Cord Loop With 2” Headrail: 1 7/8; Fully Recessed depth: 2 5/8
For Cord Loop with a width less than or equal to 50” a 1.5” headrail will be used and for 50”- 96” widths a 2” headrail will be used
Inside Mount deduction: Width = Order Width Minus 3/8"
- Blackout Liner
- Hobbled Style Fold
- Valance Options