- UV-blocking knitted or woven fabrics available in different opacities and many colors
Weather-resistant fabric and components stand up to the elements
Fabric will be 2 1/4" narrower than ordered width
- If you plan on installing your shade between 2 vertical posts, you will need to deduct 1/4" to 1/2" off your measurement
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
Coolaroo Outdoor Solar Shades significantly reduce glare and provide daytime privacy without darkening your room. They offer superior UV blockage, protecting your family and furnishings from the sun’s damaging effects. Available in elegant knitted or woven fabrics, these shades make a fashionable addition to any home's exterior or interior. In addition to stylish looks, they feature weather-resistant fabric and components, making them easy to clean and resistant to fading, mold, and mildew. Choose from the continuous cord loop or the cordless crank lift option—a safer choice for homes with children—at no additional charge. You can also upgrade to the motorized option, which offers hassle-free operation, comes with a rechargeable solar panel to eliminate the need for hard wiring, and is specifically designed for outdoor use. The solar panel will need to be exposed to sunlight to power the battery. When motorization is selected it is possible to operate one or more shades from a five channel remote control. One remote control is included with each order. There is no limit to quantity of shades per group as long as they’re within 60 feet of each other.
Installation Time: 20-25 minutes
Child Safety: When the cordless crank lift control upgrade is chosen, this product is considered to be safer for children. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for homes where children or pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 24"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 36"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Fabric will measure 2 1/4" narrower than ordered width.
- If you plan on installing your shade between 2 vertical posts, you will need to deduct 1/4" to 1/2" off your measurement."
- Made In: Assembled in the USA from imported materials
- Minimum space needed for brackets: 2 1/4" x 3"
- Universal Brackets: Ceiling, Wall or Side Mount
- Chain Cord Loop
- Motorized Lift
- Tie Downs