NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Levolor Room Darkening Roller Shades
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
Need to darken the room but still want a stylish window? Choose the LEVOLOR Room Darkening Roller Shade, which comes in a range of chic colors and patterns and blocks nearly all light from entering the room. Pair your shade with draperies or side panels for maximum light blockage and unique style. Looking for the perfect finishing touch? Consider decorative hem and braided trim options, as well as fabric valance or cassette. Lift options include a continuous cord loop, cordless or motorized lift. Motorized operation is available with the Bluetooth-enabled Premium 6-Channel Remote which can pair with the LEVOLOR app.
Shade can be operated with a continuous cord loop or you can upgrade to a cordless lift, which provides a neat, uncluttered look and is safer for kids.
Note: Room darkening shades block the sunlight during the day and provide complete privacy at night. If you’d like softly diffused light to fill the room even when the shade is lowered, consider a light-filtering roller shade.
Installation Time: 12 – 15 minutes
Child Safety: This product can be made safer for children and pets with the selection of the cordless lift upgrade. All other versions of this product contain cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Roller Deduction: 1/8"
- Approximate Deduction on Fabric: 1 1/8"
- Designer Textures and Seclusions shades wider than 72" will have the fabric rotated to accommodate the size.
- Blossom shades wider than 98" will have the fabric rotated to accommodate the size.
- Contemporary Blockout shades wider than 78" will have the fabric rotated to accommodate the size.
- 2 on 1 headrail will have a 1 1/16" gap between fabrics.
- Made In: Imported
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Full Mounting Requirements
- Beaded Chain Lift
- Cordless Spring Lift
- Cassette Valance
- 2 on 1 headrail