- The SouthSeas Faux Woven Roller shades combine the beauty of a woven wood look and texture with the functionality of a roller shade.
- These printed woven textures give the appearance of a real woven wood shade but without the fraying that can happen with real woven wood shades.
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
Enjoy a beautiful blend of woven wood design with the durability of a roller shade with our new SouthSeas Faux Woven Roller Shade collection. Each SouthSeas shade is thoughtfully created using high-resolution printing technology allowing for a gorgeous replication of natural woven wood weaves and textures on a roller shade. Trusted quality and innovation come together to give customers the performance and privacy of roller shades in 20 unique and modern designs inspired by natural reeds, grasses, bamboo, and jute. All shades include front-only designs and have solid backs, giving your home a uniform look from the street.
SouthSeas Faux Woven Roller Shades are offered in a light-filtering and blackout fabric so that you can manage sunlight in style. This product can also be used on your doors, although it is recommended to use tie-downs or clips to prevent excessive movement. The shades come standard with a continuous cord lift option, with Rollease Skyline technology that allows you to adjust the height of your shades by simply tugging on the chain. Additionally, these shades can be upgraded to a cordless lift as well for even easier handling. You may also choose a slim, standard shade with no valance, or upgrade to a 3-inch, 4-inch, or 5-inch valance for a truly customized look to fit your space and style.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width: 90"
- Minimum Height: 8"
- Maximum Height: 180"
- Made In: USA
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 1 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1/2"
- Cordless Lift
- Cordless Wand
- End Cap Covers (With outside mount and no valance)