NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
SouthSeas Woven Wood Bi-Fold Doors
- SouthSeas Woven Wood Bi-Folding Doors are beautifully crafted across every stage of their production process, from the selection and processing of raw materials to finished shade production.
- Folding Doors create a great vertical shading alternative.
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
SouthSeas Woven Wood Bi-Folding Doors are beautifully crafted across every stage of their production process, from the raw materials selection and processing to finished shade production.
Folding doors are ideal for large windows or sliding doors and hang vertically from hangers, which slide smoothly inside an aluminum track. Folding doors are made with wood bars on either side.
Folding doors can be customized to your window opening, with left, right, and center-stacking options available. Available fullness options include 5% fullness which will open into a nearly flat fabric panel or 20% fullness which will open with fuller folds.
Folding Doors offer light and privacy control with the option to add light-filtering or black-out liners. Choosing an unlined folding door can offer ultimate natural light and texture to your space, but keep in mind that unlined shades will have less privacy.
Folding door patterns are coordinated with the Natural Roman Shade patterns available in the SouthSeas Woven Wood Collection, giving you an array of natural shade pattern options for any window opening.
We recommend adding a valance. Valances are used to cover the components of the Bi-Fold Door to create a clean, finished look.
Install Time: 20 - 30 minutes
Folding doors are a 100% cord-free product, making them safe for homes with children and pets.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 24"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 96"
- Approximate Inside Mount Width Deduction: 1/4"
- Approximate Inside Mount Height Deduction: 3/4"
- Made In: Imported
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2"
- Split Draw
- 20% Fullness
- Light Filtering
- Decorative Valance
- Valance Dimensions: 8" long, mounted to a wooden board that is 5 1/2" deep and 3/4" thick